These grants encourage innovative ideas that advance equity and enhance students’ experiences in their school communities.
CPSF has awarded
through this program.
IMAGINE: Innovation, comMunity, Action, chanGe, Inclusivity, collaboratioN, Engagement!
Formerly called Learning Enrichment Grants, this application is available in late summer and early fall each year. Requests may range from $500-$5,000. Any employee of the school district may apply, but proposals must receive approval by a school administrator prior to submission. Proposals must include a project description and budget for funds requested from CPSF.
Successful proposals typically entail:
- Innovative initiatives, programs, projects and activities
- Specialty equipment, books, field trips, food, and professional development to support the above
Priority will be given to requests that accomplish one or more of the following:
- Collaboration across classrooms and/or schools
- Promise for building community and promoting academic rigor and engagement
- Advancement of equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Alignment with board goals 1-4: Student achievement, equitable systems, real-world learning, and health and wellness.
- Promise for replication
Deadline for application: October 1. Funding decisions will be announced by early December.
Are you a current grant recipient? Download and submit the IMAGINE Grant Final Report Form due by June 1.
View previously-funded projects: