We know from experience that summer programs are a critical and cost-effective investment in our collective future.
for your students.
Because of these opportunities, students transition successfully to school, graduate on time, and gain skills and confidence critical to their progress.
These grants fund programs that lead to positive academic and developmental outcomes for hundreds of students each year. Past programs have included Kindergarten Academy, elementary skill-building camps, middle school math camp, summer credit recovery, and AVID.
Requests may range from $1,000-$30,000. Any employee of the school district may apply, but proposals must receive approval by a school administrator prior to submission.
Deadline for application: February 15. Funding decisions will be announced by early April.
Applicants should provide a description of how students will benefit from the program, including:
- Number of students the program will serve
- Anticipated educational outcomes
- A brief outline of how you intend to recruit high priority students
- A detailed budget for staffing and other expenses involved in implementation
Priority will be given to requests that show one or more of the following:
- Promise for increasing student achievement and increasing graduation rates
- Promise for building social and emotional skills
- Advancement of diversity, equity, and inclusion
View previously-funded programs: