The Corvallis Public Schools Foundation strives to be nimble and responsive to the needs of our schools. Our Special Project Grants allow us to direct resources toward pressing needs and transformative opportunities.
CPSF has awarded
through this program.
This application is available by invitation only. Requests may range from $1,000-$40,000. Our 2021-22 focus is staff wellbeing and retention. Proposals must include a project description and budget for funds requested from CPSF.
Typical Special Project Grants involve:
- Urgent or emergency needs that cannot be fulfilled by funds from other sources
- Clear opportunity for improving equity, inclusion, access, and excellence
- Potential for making an immediate and meaningful difference
Priority will be given to requests that demonstrate:
- A strong case for immediate CPSF funding support
- Alignment with board goals 1-4: Student achievement, equitable systems, real-world learning, and health and wellness
Deadline for application: Rolling. By invitation only. Funding decisions will be announced within 60 days.
Are you a current grant recipient? Download and submit the Special Project Final Report Form due by June 1.