These grants encourage innovative ideas that enhance students’ experiences in the classroom and beyond.
CPSF has awarded
through this program.
The application is available from April to October each year. Requests may range from $500-$5,000. Any employee of the school district may apply, but proposals must receive approval by a school administrator prior to submission. Proposals must include a budget for funds requested from CPSF, with mention of any anticipated revenue from other sources.
Applicants should provide a statement of need and a description of how students will benefit.
Successful proposals typically entail:
- Innovative academic methods, programs, projects and activities
- Specialty equipment, books, technology, and field trips needed to support the above
Priority will be given to requests that show one or more of the following:
- Collaboration across classrooms and/or schools
- Promise for increasing student achievement and leadership
- Advancement of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Alignment with board goals 1-4: Student achievement, equitable systems, real-world learning, and health and wellness
- Promise for replication
Deadline for application: October 1. Funding decisions will be announced by early December.
Are you a current grant recipient? Download and submit the Learning Enrichment Grant Final Report Template due by June 1.
View previously-funded projects: