We know from experience that summer programs are a critical and cost-effective investment in our collective future.
for your students.
COVID update: Our goal for summer 2021 is to fund a robust set of programs that help students reengage with school both academically and relationally and prepare them for fall. Priorities include care and connection for students who experienced barriers to learning during the pandemic; academic and credit recovery; and project-based learning opportunities designed to boost career and college readiness.
Requests may range from $1,000-$30,000. Any employee of the school district may apply, but proposals must receive approval by a school administrator prior to submission.
Deadline for application: February 21. Funding decisions will be announced by early April.
Applicants should provide a description of how students will benefit from the program, including:
- Number of students the program will serve
- Anticipated educational outcomes
- A brief outline of how you intend to recruit high priority students
- A detailed budget for staffing and other expenses involved in implementation
Priority will be given to requests that show one or more of the following:
- Promise for increasing student achievement and increasing graduation rates
- Promise for building social and emotional skills
- Advancement of diversity, equity, and inclusion
View previously-funded programs: