The Corvallis Public Schools Foundation strives to be nimble and responsive to the needs of our schools and community. Our Special Project Grants allow us to direct resources toward pressing needs and transformative opportunities.
CPSF has awarded
through this program.
This application is available on a rolling basis each school year until funds are exhausted. Requests may range from $1,000-$7,500. Any employee of the school district may apply, but proposals must receive approval by a school or district administrator prior to submission. Proposals must include a project description and budget for funds requested from CPSF.
Typical Special Project Grants involve:
- Urgent or emergency needs that cannot be fulfilled by funds from the Corvallis School District, parent/teacher groups (PTA/PTO), or other sources
- Clear opportunity for improving equity, inclusion, access, and excellence
- Potential for making an immediate and meaningful difference to students
Priority will be given to requests that demonstrate:
- A strong case for immediate CPSF funding support
- Alignment with board goals 1-4: Student achievement, equitable systems, real-world learning, and health and wellness
Deadline for application: Rolling. Funding decisions will be announced within 60 days.
Are you a current grant recipient? Download and submit the Special Projects Final Report Form due by June 1 or when the project is complete, whichever occurs sooner.