Scholarships with the Corvallis Public Schools Foundation help high school graduates launch their dreams of further education.
Scholarship ApplicationApply Here
Scholarships for Graduating High School Seniors
Welcome, we are pleased that you are interested in applying for a scholarship granted by the Corvallis Public Schools Foundation. The Corvallis Public Schools Foundation was established in 1996 to support local schools and inspire learning for a lifetime. The scholarships we grant have been provided by donors who value education and who seek to support Corvallis School District students in their post-high-school schooling.
Review a list of all available scholarships here
Deadline to apply is April 15th, 2023
Who is eligible to apply for a scholarship?
Scholarships administered by CPSF are awarded to graduating seniors from a Corvallis School District high school. To be considered for scholarship assistance, you must have plans to enroll in:
- an accredited college or university, or
- a recognized art, trade, professional or technical school
Guidelines for applying for a CPSF scholarship
Applying for a scholarship can be confusing and a little overwhelming, especially if this is your first time. Here are some guidelines to make sure that you have included all the appropriate information and documents.
- Some scholarships require more specific information or documents, so be sure that you read the guidelines for your chosen scholarship(s) very carefully. The online application form will prompt you for the necessary information for each scholarship.
- Every scholarship requires a personal essay. This is a very important part of your application. Be sure to tell us about your background, interests, goals, and how you think the scholarship will help you work towards achieving your goals. Some scholarships may prompt you to provide an additional essay. There is a 350-word count limit on the personal essay.
- All scholarships require a letter of recommendation from a school principal, school counselor, or teacher, that speaks to your talents and potential for future success. You can also include additional letters from other school staff or community members. Please give these individuals as much time as possible to complete the letter. Remember, they will probably be writing many such letters and the sooner you can inform them, the better. It is also nice to write a thank you note to the person writing your letter of recommendation.
- The online application form makes it easy, but you cannot save and return to your application. So be sure to review the application first, then gather all of your materials and essays (perhaps on a Google or Word doc) before completing the online application form.
- The transcript that you include may be official or unofficial.
- Scholarship applications must be completed online. If you have any questions or want to confirm that all materials have been received, please email [email protected]
- Finally, remember that the deadline for your application is April 15th!