The Corvallis Public Schools Foundation is excited to present the schedule for the 2019-2020 Parent Leadership Networking meetings. There will be four meetings this year, all taking place at the District Office, 1555 SW 35th Street. Each meeting will have an area of focus: Libraries, Sustainability, Mental Health, and Food Services. The meetings are scheduled for:
- Monday, October 21st from 6:30pm-8:30pm | Libraries
- Monday, December 16th from 6:30pm-8:30pm | Sustainability
- Monday, February 24th from 6:30pm-8:30pm | Mental Health
- Monday, April 20th from 6:30pm-8:30pm | Food Services
There will be guest speakers at each meeting to present insight into what is happening in our schools with regard to topic areas. The agenda will include:
- 6:30pm-7:15pm | Speaker presentation and Q&A
- 7:15pm-8:00pm | Roundtable Discussion
- 8:00pm-8:30pm | Networking
The roundtable portion will be where we will discuss goals, challenges, and opportunities this year related to any aspect of your school or parent leadership role. We hope this year’s meetings will provide relevant information, inspiring discussion, and time for you to make connections with other parent leaders in the district.
We will have child care and an interpreter available during the meeting.
Please RSVP for the meetings that you will be attending on our Facebook page or by emailing [email protected]. Please include all dates you will be attending in your response.