We are currently accepting applications for 2017-18 Learning Enrichment Grants. These grants are open to all school district employees. Applicants must seek principal or building administrator approval before submission. To apply, complete an application by October 9. Awardees will be notified by early December and must complete their projects by the end of the 2017-18 school year.
Learning Enrichment Grants are typically $200 to $1,000. The following factors will strengthen your proposal:
- Fosters deeper learning and engagement of students
- Promotes use of innovative academic methods and projects (and may include field trips, books, supplies, professional development, food, etc. critical to project success)
This year the selection committee will also fund a limited number of grant proposals between $1,000 and $5,000. The following factors will strengthen larger proposals:
- Benefits historically underserved and underrepresented student groups
- Promotes equity and inclusion, peace studies, sustainability, youth mental health, and/or STEM
- Incorporates collaboration with other classrooms and/or schools; demonstrates student leadership and involvement
To learn more, view the list of past grants funded by the Corvallis Public Schools Foundation.
Thank you! Please feel free to contact the Foundation if you have questions.